Technoservice has been established in 1972 in Piraeus, and is a well known marine manufacturing company in Greece.
Its production line is flexible and highly capable to handle the demands of an ever-increasing shipping environment. It consists of both manual and CNC machines, which, combined with our long-term experience and excellent engineering expertise have long been accredited with the ISO9001 Quality Standard qualification.
Main activities concern the manufacturing of a vast variety of spare parts and components of the marine engineering field such as
Complete centrifugal water pumps ( 4m3 – 450m3), and spares like:
- Teikoku, K.S.B., Thune Eureka, Ebara, Shinko e.t.c.
- Spares for internal combustion engines(Daihatsu, Yanmar)
- Cylinder liners of various types
- Tank cleaning machines (Butterworth, Toftejorg)
- Fuel Oil Purifiers
- Air ompressor
- Tank air vent heads (2”-8”)
- Specialized custom – made parts under special order
With our experience and long-term co-operation with trading and shipping companies, we are able to know their exact manufacturing requirement as well as their servicing demands.
So we can guarantee:
Excellent quality (with ISO 9001 certificate)
Short punctual delivery time